Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Best Songs of 2012: #50 - #26

I've told you what I thought were the best albums of 2012, and now it's time to tell you about the 50 best songs of 2012. I'm going to do my best to embed links to the songs in each post, but if I can't do so, a link will be provided to the song on YouTube (or, failing that, Spotify).
Edit: Because some record labels don't want anyone embedding their music, I've been forced to use Spotify more than I'd intended to. The program is free to download from their site though, and I highly recommend it.

#50
Carolina Chocolate Drops - Leaving Eden

#49
Rufus Wainwright - Out of the Game

#48
White Arrows - Roll Forever

#47
Michael Kiwanuka - Home Again


#46
Lupe Fiasco - Bitch Bad


Due to the sheer size of this post, the rest of the list continues after the jump.
#45
Bobby Womack - If There Wasn't Something There


#44
Bloc Party - Octopus


#43
The xx - Try


#42
Punch Brothers - This Girl


#41
The Menzingers - Sun Hotel


#40
Bill-Ryder Jones - The Flowers #3 (Lotus)


#39
The Twang - Last Laugh


#38
Kimbra - Cameo Lover


#37
Silversun Pickups - Bloody Mary (Nerve Endings)


#36
How To Dress Well - Cold Nites


#35
Beth Orton - Candles


#34
Gregory Porter - Be Good (Lion's Song)


#33
Gotye (feat. Kimbra) - Somebody That I Used To Know


#32
Freelance Whales - Winter Seeds


#31
Band of Horses - Slow Cruel Hands Of Time


#30
P.O.S. (feat Sims) - They Can't Come


#29
Maserati - The Eliminator


#28
Stars - The North & The North - Breakglass Version



#27
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop


#26
First Aid Kit - Emmylou

No comments:

Post a Comment