Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Best Songs of 2012: #25 - #1

Yesterday I revealed #50 - #26 on my "Best Songs of 2012" list, and today it's time to reveal #25 - #1.
Like yesterday, I realized that some record labels don't want me to embed their music via YouTube, so I've decided to use Spotify more often. You can download it for free from their site.

#25
Frank Ocean – Super Rich Kids


#24
Torche – Roaming


#23
Sea Wolf – Dear Fellow Traveler


#22
The Avett Brothers – I Never Knew You


#21
Danny! – Myintrotoletuknow



#20 - #1 are revealed after the jump.


#20
Converge – Aimless Arrow


#19
El Perro Del Mar – Hold Off The Dawn


#18
Kishi Bashi – Manchester


#17
The Menzingers – Gates


#16
Jack White – Missing Pieces


#15
Kendrick Lamar – Backseat Freestyle


#14
Lord Huron – The Man Who Lives Forever


#13
Purity Ring – Ungirthed


#12
The Mountain Goats – Lakeside View Apartments Suite


#11
Now, Now – Wolf


#10
Father John Misty – Funtimes in Babylon


#9
Cloud Nothings – Separation


#8
Kishi Bashi – Bright Whites


#7
Crystal Castles – Affection


#6
Grimes – Oblivion


#5
Japandroids – The House That Heaven Built


#4
Now, Now – Lucie, Too


#3
Purity Ring – Fineshrine


#2
Beach House – On the Sea


#1
Grimes – Genesis


So there you have it, my top 50 songs of the year. Tomorrow I'll reveal my honorable mentions in songs and albums, and after that I will begin my reviews of albums coming out this year, so stay tuned to this blog for those and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment